Sweet Hope is a fully equipped luxury yacht constructed on GRP.
Dimensions and performance
- Length 19.52m
- Width 6.20m
- Draft 2.1m
- Air draft (height) 9.93m
- Full load displacement 100 metric tons.
- Cruise speed 7-9 knots, top speed 11 knots
- Fuel capacity 12,227 liters
- Range 4000 nm (7400 km)
- Hydraulic driven stabilation system by ABT Trac
- Flopper stoppers for efficient stabilation on anchor
Fresh water system
- Two fresh water tanks total capacity 1900 liters.
- Village Marine reverse osmosis water maker producing 126 l/h.
- Main engine MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60, 14 liters, 475 hp continuous power
- Wing engine Alaska Diesel Electric Lugger L1066T, 6.8 liters 135 hp continuous power
Generators and electrical system for hotel loads
- Generator 1, Northern Lights 26KW
- Generator 2, Northern Lights 16KW
- Main Inveters Outback 6 kW 230V, 50Hz wired with European sockets
- American power Inverter Victron 3 kW, 120V, 60Hz wired with US type sockets