~ Welcome on board of m/y Sweet Hope ~
Sweet Hope is a beautiful Nordhavn 64. She is an ocean going, fully equipped, luxury yacht accommodating six guests in three guest cabins.
Sweet Hope has restaurant license and alcohol license.
You will be served onboard by the lovely owner couple, skipper Mika and chef Katri.
~ Presentation ~
- Length 19.52m
- Width 6.20m
- Draft 2.1m
- Air draft (height) 9.93m
- Full load displacement 100 metric tons.
- Cruise speed 7-9 knots, top speed 11 knots
- Fuel capacity 12,227 liters
- Range 4000 nm (7400 km)
- Hydraulic driven digital stabilation system by ABT Trac
- Flopper stoppers for efficient stabilation at anchor
Fresh water system
- Two fresh water tanks total capacity 1900 liters.
- Village Marine reverse osmosis water maker producing 126 l/h.
- Main engine MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60, 14 liters, 475 hp continuous power
- Wing engine Alaska Diesel Electric Lugger L1066T, 6.8 liters 135 hp continuous power
Generators and electrical system for hotel loads
- Generator 1, Northern Lights 26KW
- Generator 2, Northern Lights 16KW
- Main Inverters Outback 6 kW 230V, 50Hz wired with European type sockets
- An additional American power Inverter Victron 3 kW, 120V, 60Hz wired with US type sockets
~ Destinations ~
Finnish sea of archipelagoFinland’s coast boasts the world’s largest archipelago. Old wooden towns, lighthouses, historical manors and stone churches, large national parks stretching over land and sea – this all sums up coastal Finland in a nutshell.
ÅlandThe Åland islands are located in the middle of the Baltic Sea, in the centre of the world’s largest archipelago. The Åland archipelago is made up of nearly seven thousand islands and constitutes a world of unique beauty. It has every type of landscape imaginable from the inner archipelago’s leafy greenery to the outer skerries’ red granite rocks.
Estonian coast and citiesEstonian cost is full of history and beautifull places to explore. Tallinn Old Town is filled with medieval houses and alleyways and is still protected by the remnants of the city wall. There are many legends and stories to explore.
Stockholm archipelagoJust a few minutes away from the city of Stockholm, the archipelago begins. With nearly 30,000 islands, islets and rocks – from Öregrund in the north to Landsort in the south – each with its own character.
Bothnian BayThe Bothnian Bay is the Baltic Sea’s northernmost part between Finland and Sweden – top of the Baltic! There are over 4,000 islands in Bay of Bothnia. Many of the islands are uninhabited and in a natural state. Some of them are inhabited or have seasonal fishing villages used by people from the mainland.
LAKE SAIMAALake Saimaa is the fourth largest fresh water lake in Europe and the largest lake in Finland, connecting many of the larger towns of Finnish Lakeland. Lake Saimaa’s sparkling, pure waters are dotted with 14 000 islands, making it a winding labyrinth filled with breathtaking scenery and the purest nature.
~ Our current location ~
Send us a message!
SkipperPhone, SMS or WhatsApp
+358 50 655 44
ChefPhone, SMS or WhatsApp
+358 40 865 96 55