~ Welcome on board of m/y Sweet Hope ~
Sweet Hope is a beautiful Nordhavn 64. She is an ocean going, fully equipped, luxury yacht accommodating six guests in three guest cabins.
Sweet Hope has restaurant license and alcohol license.
You will be served onboard by the lovely owner couple, skipper Mika and chef Katri.
~ Presentation ~
- Length 19.52m
- Width 6.20m
- Draft 2.1m
- Air draft (height) 9.93m
- Full load displacement 100 metric tons.
- Cruise speed 7-9 knots, top speed 11 knots
- Fuel capacity 12,227 liters
- Range 4000 nm (7400 km)
- Hydraulic driven digital stabilation system by ABT Trac
- Flopper stoppers for efficient stabilation at anchor
Fresh water system
- Two fresh water tanks total capacity 1900 liters.
- Village Marine reverse osmosis water maker producing 126 l/h.
- Main engine MTU Detroit Diesel Series 60, 14 liters, 475 hp continuous power
- Wing engine Alaska Diesel Electric Lugger L1066T, 6.8 liters 135 hp continuous power
Generators and electrical system for hotel loads
- Generator 1, Northern Lights 26KW
- Generator 2, Northern Lights 16KW
- Main Inverters Outback 6 kW 230V, 50Hz wired with European type sockets
- An additional American power Inverter Victron 3 kW, 120V, 60Hz wired with US type sockets
~ Destinations ~
Finnish sea of archipelago
Estonian coast and cities
~ Our current location ~
Send us a message!
+358 50 655 44
+358 40 865 96 55